Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm Outta Here!!

And I'm off! I fly out today to Italy and I am very excited! I've never been to Italy before, let alone Eastern Europe. I had some help from great friends last night. Thanks for helping me pack and arrange things Melissa and Trisha, without your help, I wouldn't be prepared!

Since we are backpacking, I wasn't sure what to bring and even which bag to use. I decided on a small one, crammed everything in, and now I'm ready. I do have some worries about work... Being a social worker is pretty time consuming, and requires all my attention. I planned, prepared, and did my best. So, when I get on the plane today, I am turning my work mind off and hoping (and praying) for the best!

So, I fly out this afternoon, and will be gone for 8 blessed days. I will make some stops at internet cafes to keep you updated. Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. Robyn! Have a good flight and soft landing and Have a awesome trip in Italy:)

    ReplyDelete